How important is the tagline of a website is a big question. Certainly, it can make or break a website.
Each website should have a different tagline which should make some sense or deliver a message.
Some taglines are funny, some are clever but all delivers some or the other message.
Below are the examples of some best taglines on few websites.
- Joshuaink: Same old shit, different day.
- The Superficial: Because you’re ugly.
- The Consumerist: Shoppers bite back.
- Dooce: Not even remotely funny.
- Ample Sanity: Life is short. Make fun of it.
- YouTube: Broadcast Yourself.
- Slashdot: News for nerds. Stuff that matters.
- hi5: Who’s in?
- Get Rich Slowly: Personal finance that makes cents.
- Tanish Infotech : We create, Beyond you think
By, Tanish Infotech – Affordable website design